In addition to the Pet Health Care Library, we have provided the following links to websites that provide some great information on a variety of topics related to veterinary medicine and pet health care.
New Kitten Resources
- FVRCP: What we mean when we say the "kitten" vaccine.
- Leukemia: A deadly disease for kittens.
- Rabies: Keep your family and your pet safe. This vaccination is required by law.
- Vaccination Guide: A guide to the various vaccinations your kitten may need.
- Frontline Gold: Protect your pet from fleas and ticks with this topical prevention. We recommend a flea/tick preventative monthly year-round.
- Revolution: Protect your pet from fleas and intestinal parasites with this topical prevention.
- Intestinal Parasite Testing: Keep your puppy parasite free with regular fecal testing.
- PetLink: We recommend a microchip for your pet. It gives them a permanent form of identification.
- Litter Box Boot Camp: If you cat is having trouble using the litter box, you may need to try Litter Box Boot Camp.
- Soft Paws: An alternative to declawing if your kitten is using his/her claws inappropriately.